Read here some of the projects I’m involved or have recently been involved in, for details on my experience go to my Resume page.
- Graphic design
- Fliers, social media, banners, cards
- CCBC Grants Office. IT Management Specialist. Sharepoint 2010.
- Shepherd’s Clinic. Health Care for the uninsured, Web Administrator. Redesigned and improved the navigation on the website and coordinate media content.
Organizer, social initiatives, volunteering and leadership
- Technovation Program, MOST. Mentor. Promote STEM careers for youth specially girls.
- YO PUEDO – Embajadores de Salud. Advocate. Member of the Organizing Committee. Coordinate communications and data management. Promote health among Latinos.
- TEDxBaltimore Women, Organizer. Co-organized the event taking place in Baltimore. Watch the Talks.
- TEDxBaltimore Adventure, The Immigrant Experience, Organizer. Proposed and created the Adventure.
- TEDxBaltimore Salon. Integrating cultures in America. Organizer. Proposed, created and lead discussion for the Salon.
- The Graduates/Los Graduados, screening organized by the Multicultural Affairs Office at CCBC. Discussion leader. Introduced the American Graduate initiative to students and lead the discussion about the dropout school issue in America.
- Embajadores de Salud, Johns Hopkins Bayview MC Initiative to improve the Latino Community lifestyle. Promoter. Assisted the organizers to promote and participated during the program.
- Kids supporting kids, initiative to promote students participation in donation programs and poverty awarness. Creator. Proposed and managed the initiative to get a donations chain for The Starfish Foundation (About this story).
- Amara.org Spa-Eng Translations.
It takes courage to die for a cause, but also to live for one.
“Reading Lolita in Tehran” Azar Nafisi